Fast track SEO course
In a series of posts I offer an accessible introduction to SEO for anyone who has stared at Google’s results pages and wondered why they aren’t there.
The simple answer is: you should be.
And I’m about to show you how you could be.
These posts are adapted from a complete Fast track SEO course that is available from Amazon.
It covers everything you need to blow the cobwebs off your SEO – and it reads like a breeze.
It costs just £4.99.
Discover how easy SEO can be – when you know what you are up to.
But if you’re not sure its for you, why not dip into these posts and, if you want the complete soak, you know where to turn the taps on.
- What is SEO
- The Big G and the importance of search
- How do search engines work?
- What does Google want?
- Google’s ranking factors
- Understanding search engine results pages (SERPs)
- How has SEO changed?
- Understanding keyword research and the long tail
- On-page SEO: Understanding meta titles and descriptions
- On-page SEO: Understanding duplicate content
- On-page SEO and Google’s Knowledge Graph
- On-page SEO and Schema Markup
- On-page SEO: Site structure, content hubs and internal links
- On-page SEO: Is your site speed slowing you down
- On-page SEO: the importance of a mobile-friendly site
- On-Page SEO: your on-page SEO checklist
- The importance of off-page optimisation for SEO
- Social media and SEO: charting the correlations
- Links – the lynch-pin of successful off-page SEO
- Why links matter for SEO – and why not all links are equal
- The ranking factors of backlinks for SEO
- The link building spectrum: from link building to link earning
- 11 SEO link building tactics you don’t need a marketing agency for
- Local SEO:an introduction
- Local SEO: how to optimise your site for local search
- The SEO dream team: SEO influencers you should be following
- Essential SEO tools and the best SEO guides
There’s more to come – I’m adding as fast as I can publish – but if you can’t wait, hop over to Amazon little bunny, and get the complete Fast track SEO course now.