Corporate brochures and sales materials:
copywriting services in Brighton
- Are your sales letters not producing results?
- Are your customer communications just not getting your message across?
- Are your newsletters, brochures and catalogues informing but not inspiring?
- Do you need to demonstatre thought leadership and expertise through reports, books or White Papers?
An effective company brochure must do more than simply explain your services. It must sell your services by conveying your benefits, addressing your customers needs, enhance your image and articulate your message and vision. And it must do all of this with compelling clarity and engaging information.
I am a Brighton-based copywriter with 15 years’ experience producing printed communications for B2B and B2C businesses. You can check out some of the companies I have worked with here.
If you want to talk through what you need I can promise to offer you friendly advice and insightful comments free with every enquiry!
“Never forget that people never buy things or services…
they buy solutions to their problems.”
Max Lincoln Schuster
Brochure copywriting expertise
Let’s face it: rumours of the death of print are greatly exaggerated.
In fact, it’s still the best way to put your message in your customers’ hands: to give them something they can touch and something that’s worth keeping.
My extensive experience of working in publishing, and working with designers, offers you the perfect partner for projects like leaflets, catalogues, books and more.
I understand the process, know the medium, have an instinctive feel for the format and can immediately grasp your goals.
If you are…
- Looking for someone who can help you plan and develop content with the right balance of information, intrigue and interest…
- Searching for a copywriter who can liaise comfortably with your designers…
- In need of a copywriter who understands both offline and online marketing…
- Wondering if there is a way to marry compelling copy for your audience with content that meets the goals of your brand and marketing strategy…
… then let’s talk.
“Copywriting is about reaching into the hearts and minds of a marketplace through building bridges between what you market and what your consumer needs.”
Here are some businesses who have benefitted from my advice and copy:
- Letts Educational (educational publishing)
- Houseseen (property management)
- Flexx Digital (cosmetic surgery practice marketing)
- Vistage (business coaching)