Freelance PPC management services in Brighton
- Increase the reach of your business with online advertising that targets relevant searches and appears on relevant sites.
- Remarket to visitors after they leave your site and continue browsing online.
- Place your business in front of the highly-responsive mobile users who increasingly dominate the online landscape.
I’m a Brighton-based, Google certified PPC expert who has been managing PPC campaigns for businesses since 2005.
- Expert advice and excellent results offered for AdWords, Bing and social media advertising services (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
Alongside freelance PPC management services I also offer the following:
Contact me for a free review of your current campaigns or friendly advice on your options.
The PPC and AdWords management service highlights
“If you build it… you may still need Google AdWords.”
“Build it and they will come” is patently untrue. Just ask anyone who has launched a new site and watched the world respond not with a bang but a whimper.
PPC advertising offers one of the quickest ways to get your website noticed by your audience. It delivers awareness, visitors and results.
Google AdWords offers a staggering coverage of up to 90% of online users. It helps you to reach far and wide. Yet, at the same time, it is flexible enough to allow your business to target a niche audience in a local area.
The beauty of PPC is that you are always in control…
…But sometimes it just doesn’t feel like that, does it?
That’s why you are thinking of reaching out for PPC management services.
You remain in control at all times of your budget, and receive regular briefings that keep you fully informed of the progress of your campaigns.
The real bonus is that, rather than feeling you don’t have enough time to make sure your PPC advertising is performing as it should, you can now find the time to convert the leads you receive and service the customers you acquire.
And that’s what really matters.
Whether you are just thinking about starting out with PPC, or have an established account that’s going nowhere, I can help you get to where you want to be.
Give me a call to discuss how PPC should be working for your business and, in no more than a few clicks, you will start to see the difference it can make.
Or read on to get the lowdown.
The PPC and AdWords management lowdown
What are your PPC options?
Well there’s Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for starters. They all have their uses depending on your strategic aims, but I’m going to focus on AdWords simply because it’s the platform that I’m most often asked about.
And it works like a dream.
The big picture
AdWords can serve up text ads or image ads, and it can do so in its own search results or on the pages of other websites. Indeed, Google’s Display Network has an incredible 90% reach of all internet users across the globe.
Of course, you don’t want to reach all of them, but consider this…
If someone has visited your site, had a browse around and then left without leaving their details they are still not lost to you. The Display Network can follow them on their online journey and remind them of your products and services by serving up adverts to them from the pages of sites they visit.
This is a great way to recapture lost visitors and convert those who may have arrived at your site very early in their decision making process.
It´s called remarketing and Facebook offers other ways to achieve the same goals too.
Forget the big picture… it’s all about the detail
There are so many intricate variables involved in monitoring and managing a successful AdWords Pay Per Click campaign that it can quickly become a Pretty Painful Chore rather than a tool for Plenty of Profitable Conversions.
You need analytical flair, a carefully honed methodical approach, the benefit of experience and a surfeit of specialist knowledge. It also helps if you can write fantastic ad copy and know how to engineer clicks into engaged visits and, ultimately, create customers or leads from them.
… Actually it’s all about the quality
AdWords rewards advertisers who are relevant.
And the good news is that the higher your relevance the less you actually have to pay to secure top positions.
So the first things to do is review your relevance.
- Make sure your settings are optimised for your audience.
- Analyse your keyword selection and clickthrough rates.
- Bulk out your negative keywords to prevent ads from being triggered for irrelevant searches.
- Ensure your campaigns are organised into meaningful ad groups.
- Make sure each ad group carries highly relevant, continually tested adverts.
- Look at the landing pages, and even the user experience on your site itself, to make sure there is a close match between the site, the promise of the adverts and the fulfilment of the visitors’ wishes.
This will save you money.
It will boost your quality score and reduce the money you need to spend on every click as a result. It will also cut out all those wasted clicks from people you just weren’t targeting in the first place.
“Quality Score doesn’t just affect your ad position –
it also has an enormous effect on how much you pay
when someone clicks your ad.”
Quick wins based on deep understanding
PPC campaigns can be transformed very quickly: you can expect to start to see results in the very first month.
But there are no real shortcuts to success: to get you quick wins it’s going to take a long and hard look at your business.
Here are some things that will help make PPC management a success for you.
- Information about your business, sector and competitors to inform a strategy that delivers ROI as well as visitors.
- Accurate reporting tools for tracking conversions and PPC visits.
- Feedback on the keywords selected and ad copy created for your business.
- Willingness to consider creating new landing pages if required.
- Participation in a monthly reporting briefing.
But, rest assured, you can leave all the rest to be managed for you.
Why PPC management works for you
You retain complete budget control, receive in-depth reporting and your campaigns are always totally visibile to you. It’s just that you are now free to run your business rather than chase it.
And you’ll smile at your PPC results rather than grimace at your AdWords account.
If you already have a PPC campaign running, but it is running out of control, give me a call for some friendly advice. If you are wondering if PPC could work for you let me make sure you get off on the right foot.