Google Analytics consultant in Brighton
Understanding how your website is working is the first critical step you can take towards making it work better.
Google Analytics places you in control: it provides you with the information you need to increase your visitors, encourage them to engage more deeply with your site and register their interest as a lead or make that purchase as a customer.
I’m a Brighton-based, Google Analytics consultant who can make your data actionable.
I have worked in digital marketing for more than 15 years so I have the skills to make data do more than tell a story: I can make your data sing.
If you need someone to provide you with better news from your next website performance review I can also implement as effectively as I analyse.
Other services I offer include:
So whether your website needs a tune up, or your data needs to start singing, call me for friendly advice and seasoned insight.
The web analytics services highlights
“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
Arthur C. Nielsen
The beauty of a website is the amount of data you can collect to make it work harder for you.
If only you understood how.
Many businesses find it hard to find the time or the know-how to make all this data amount to something actionable.
Web analytics does not have to be like that.
A one-off ‘Traffic Report’ can be easily produced, using free tools such as Google Analytics, that will instantly offer you a snapshot of how your website is performing and highlight any issues it has.
It will suggest what can be done to develop what’s going well and to fix what is not.
Want to get moving?
With a road map to work towards your website can start cruising down the information superhighway rather than stalling in the slow lane.
- In-depth ‘Traffic Reports’
- Google Analytics training
- Monthly Report templates
- Ongoing consultation
Find out how you can start making your data tell you something useful rather than overwhelm you into a paralysed silence.
Or read on to find out more about how web analytics can drive your online presence.
The web analytics lowdown
“The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.”
Actually Carly the goal is to ultimately turn this insight into effective action that reaps results.
But how does analytics become action? Let’s take a look at how a ‘Traffic Report’ could drive your online business.
- Visitor numbers stalled?
- Conversion rates in a jam?
- Nothing seeming to reach its end destination?
- Everything, including your pages, getting served up too slow?
A ‘Traffic Report’ can help you get things back on track.It gives you a complete overview of your website:
- It reveals at a glance whether things are improving, need attention or are simply not going anywhere.
- It takes a detailed look at where site visitors come from, what they do, how long they stay and why they leave. It also looks at how the site performs more generally.
It will place you back in control of your website:
- It recommends ways you could improve the lengths of visit.
- Reduce your bounce rates (or one-page visits).
- Drive your traffic to your money pages.
- Increase your ROI by improving conversions and capturing more leads.
It will take all that data and make it meaningful. It will cut through complexities to provide simple action points.
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
What exactly will I get?
You will get a thorough analysis of how your site performs and suggestions for developing or improving it.
The report will cover:
- Basic data about your site such as visitors, visit duration, bounce rate and page views.
- A visitor breakdown by geography and devices used to access your site.
- An analysis of how visitors reach your site (Organic, Direct, Referral, Social, PPC).
- The pages they land on and the pages they go on to visit.
- What they do on each page and how they flow through your site.
- Whether they convert and where they convert.
- How your social presence interacts with your website.
- How your site performance benchmarks against other sites.
‘Traffic Reports’ help you avoid jams and fix breakdowns. They get your website back on the road to success.
What happens next?
Let’s not confuse a map with the destination itself. The report will suggest ways forward but actually making it happen is the next step.
I can work with you on making impactful changes through content marketing, SEO, PPC or developing your social media presence. There’s the option of consultancy, or working together on a project basis or you can commission discrete services on a one at a time basis.
Of course, you’re free to take away the report and implement it inhouse, if you wish. (Sniffle!)
In terms of ongoing analysis I can undertake monthly reports, quarterly reports or offer you training and templates to do this yourself.
The important thing is you now understand exactly how your website is performing, where you want it to go and how it’s going to get there.
So what happens next is a decision you make from a position of control.
Talk to me about how you can start making things happen.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”